Maureen Maguire Lewis has been researching and writing cross-cultural negotiation simulations since 1997. More than 120 colleges and universities throughout the United States, Finland, Sweden, France, Germany, Mexico, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Canada, and Vietnam have used her work.
Lewis has received multiple research grants from universities and educational organizations:
- Temple University — Center for International Business Education and Research
- Duke University — The Asian/Pacific Studies Institute (Freeman Foundation Grant funds)
- San Diego State University — Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- The Ohio State University — Fisher College of Business and CIBER
- The University of South Florida — U.S. Dept. of Education (Title VI grant funds)
- Indiana University — CIBER
- The American Association of Teachers of French
Lewis has been a full-time faculty member in the Management Communication Center at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business since 1992, and an Associate Faculty member at Duke’s Asia/Pacific Studies Institute since 2001.
If you have purchased any of the simulation exercises and are interested in consulting with her personally, Lewis is also available to facilitate or advise on the process, either in an on- or off-site capacity. Please contact us to inquire or to make arrangements.